It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:08 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Intrview with Jason Graves the C&C4 Composer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 am 
Retiered Staff

Favourite C&C Game: Red Alert 3 Uprising
HeXetic at Planet CNC has just conducted an interview with Jason Graves one of the composers for Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight. In this interview he speaks about his work on Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight, Here is a couple of question .

Quote:
HeXetic: In your own words, introduce yourself to the C&C fans of the world. What was your specific role in making C&C4 come alive?

Jason Graves: I got my start writing music for television, film and trailers in Los Angeles about fifteen years ago. I've been composing for games for about eight years now. I've worked on all kinds of titles in different genres, which is one of the things I love most about games! Star Trek, Dead Space and Command and Conquer to name a few of the more recognizable titles. For C&C4, I was the composer responsible for the GDI portion of the campaign.

HeXetic: Gamers tend to hold the conceit that only fellow gamers make good games, no matter if they're Lead Designer or Grunt Tester #3. Do you play video games? What are you currently playing?
Jason Graves: I definitely squeeze in as much time as I can find to just cut loose and play games on the side. However, most of my "game time" the last few years has been spent playing projects I'm currently working on, either testing music implementation or trying out a new level to see what music would be appropriate.

Right now I'm playing through "Split Second" and have almost finished "Uncharted 2," which has recently been collecting dust due to my busy work schedule. But it's such a fun, cinematic experience and really easy to get back into once I start playing again.

You can find the full interview Here :
http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Interviews.Detail&id=189

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]